WHOI Associates help make ocean science research possible. Your membership at the $100-$249 level provides priceless support to the researchers and engineers at WHOI who are applying novel ideas and technologies to understanding the ocean for our planet and our future.
- the ocean’s role in climate
- threats to healthy fisheries
- the global impact of increasingly ice-free Arctic regions
- how technologies that facilitate deep ocean exploration can serve in times of human and ocean crises
- Advance notice of special events
- Members-only subscription to Oceanus magazine (2 issues/year)
- FREE Ocean Insights weekly e-newsletter
- Invitations to special tours and talks
- 15% off on all WHOI merchandise at the WHOI Store (online or in Woods Hole)
- Invitation to the annual Afternoon of Science
- Participation in the ASTC Passport Program*
*ASTC Passport Program: Your membership at WHOI provides you with free admission to more than 250 science centers and museums around the world -- it's all part of the ASTC (Association of Science-Technology Centers) Passport Program! Each institution has its own policy, so call and get the details before you go. Learn more about the ASTC Passport Program.
Questions about becoming an Associate? Contact Annamarie Behring, Assistant Director of Annual Giving at (508) 289-3674 or at firstname.lastname@example.org