WHOI Associates help make ocean science research possible. Your support of $100 ensures some of the best minds in marine science and engineering can continue to work together on creative solutions that help policymakers and resource managers better understand:
- the ocean’s role in climate
- threats to healthy fisheries
- the global impact of increasingly ice-free Arctic regions
- how technologies that facilitate deep ocean exploration can serve in times of human and ocean crises
Visit the Associates member page for trip and event dates and details
- 15% discount at the WHOI Store (online or in Woods Hole)
- Invitation to the annual Associates gathering
- Invitations to science presentations
- Exclusive access to scientist-led trips to exciting locations
- Beneath the Surface, our monthly e-newsletter filled with news and information about the ocean
- Participation in the ASTC Passport Program*
- Oceanus Magazine
*ASTC Passport Program: Your membership at WHOI provides you with free admission to more than 250 science centers and museums around the world — it’s all part of the ASTC (Association of Science-Technology Centers) Passport Program! Each institution has its own policy, so call and get the details before you go. Learn more about the ASTC Passport Program.
Questions about becoming an Associate? Contact Kelly Westerhouse, Director of Annual Giving at (508) 289-3313 or at email@example.com.