Associates who give $1,000 or more annually are welcomed into the 1930 Society, which honors the year in which the Institution was established.
As a 1930 Society member, you will have access to unprecedented opportunities for intellectual engagement with our scientists and engineers, including:
- Invitations to science presentations and other WHOI special events in Woods Hole and other locations such as Boston, New York, and Washington, D.C.
- Opportunities for science immersion experiences and travel, hosted by a WHOI scientist
- Private WHOI tours and opportunities to meet one-on-one with scientists
- Oceanus magazine
- An invitation to the annual Associates gathering in Woods Hole
- Discounts at the WHOI store and at more than 250 science museums
- Beneath the Surface, our monthly e-newsletter filled with news and information about the ocean
- Recognition in our donor report as a 1930 Society member
Join the 1930 Society today!
For more information on how to become a member, contact Kelly Westerhouse, Director of Annual Giving at (508) 289-3313 or at email@example.com.